a sea witch i think
corporeality is a scam. text “GET ME OUTTA THIS THING” to 1-800-SHITBODY and “find the new you” as
- spectral radience (orb only) on amateur romanian ghosthunter’s camcorder footage
- repeating fragment of text (specify, keep it PG please) on eerie green computer display in abandoned russian nuclear silo
- otherworldly energy blast from hero’s eyes, hands
- just a normal, casual ghost. jeans, graphic tshirt. take it easy.
- screaming skull launched from villain’s screaming skull launcher (the launcher is screaming too)
- an itching, jagged memory, buried too deep to be parsed consciously, bedeviling exlover unto death (specify which)
do you ever just
When u leave the club 2 smoke and eat pancakes w ur bestfriend 💕
a lot of people talk like capitalism is necessary to have innovation and I just think of all the brilliant and creative people I know who spend all of their time and energy worrying about how they’re going to have a roof over their heads and food to eat. capitalism doesn’t drive innovation, it stifles it and shackles it to the endlessly wasteful machinery of exploitation.
there shouldnt be any such thing as a ‘starving artist’
This scene is SO important. Maleficent is with someone she trusts, someone she considers a friend. And then the next thing she knows, she wakes up in pain, bleeding, with her wings burned off. A huge part of her has been destroyed.
Rape is so prominent in our culture that it is in a Disney movie. Maybe not explicitly, but it is very clear what this scene represents and it is so sad.
I fucking cried my eyes out during this scene
AJ even confirmed that this is what this scene was a metaphor for (x) - just because i saw someone say today that this is not what this scene is about
'We were very conscious that it was a metaphor for rape': The actress explained how the scene in which her character has her wings ripped off her body while in a drug-induced sleep had to be something 'so violent and aggressive' that it would make her 'lose all sense of her maternity, her womanhood and her softness'
you can be bi without being into men
My hair looks like cotton candy 🍬 #minthair